Entry Visa to Russia - Single & Double Entry
Ancient Russian cities Moscow and Saint Petersburg draw tourists in with their gorgeous architecture and old-world charm. However, there is much more to this massive country, which spans eleven time zones and sits just 85 km away from North America.
Processing time : 14 - 30 day.
There are different processing times to get the visa. However, in some cases it may take at up to 30 to 50 days to process through the Russian embassy.
What's required to make this application:
- Russia Tourist Invitation Letter : an A4 document that indicates that you have been invited to Russia by an accredited Russian travel company or hotel
- Valid passport with a six months validity beyond the time of your stay in Russia.
- Bank statement showing sufficient funds for the trip (even if it is in a foreign currency)
- Medical insurance valid in the country and that covers your entire trip
- Personal Details: Name and contact details so we can facilitate your application.
- Your birth and/or marriage certificate
- A return airline ticket
- Additional Documents: In some cases additional documents may be required.
01/Jan/2024 - 31/Dec/2024
30 day(s) 30 night(s)
Subscribe to our newsletter to be notified of new updates.
If you subscribe to our newsletter you accept our terms and condition policy